Monday 28 October 2013

Flower Power in Autumn


My smiley photo of the day :)) My mom found these amazing pair of flower leggings that she used to wear when she was younger. Yay for stylish moms! I was so lucky that she decided to give them to me and they happened to fit perfectly! It's amazing to see how looks never really go out of style, they just get recycled. And who said you couldn't wear flower prints in autumn? ;) 



I decided to to wear multiple rings with this outfit. I was just in one of those moods and piled on a few of my favourites that basically go with anything. 






Thanks so much for reading! :) <3 

>> Outfit <<

Blazer >> Aritzia 
Denim shirt (Chambray! is that how you spell it??) >> Anthropologie 
Leggings >> Hand me down from my mother! 
Steve Madden Boots >> Town Shoes 

>> Accessories <<

Heart Crystal Ring >> Forever 21
Cross Knuckle Ring >> Forever 21
Black Rhinestone Ring >> H&M 




No comments:

Post a Comment