Monday 11 August 2014

Guatemala day 7: Guatemala City

Today we were lucky enough to have some of the oasis girls lead us in worship this morning! 


After lunch we all headed out to the central market to buy some
Souvenirs, but unfortunately it was closed. I still managed to snag 4 keychains. After that we headed to a supermarket to load up on groceries (aka dulce de leche and junk food). I also got a good old Guatemala coffee frap. It was freaking amazing. Guatemalan coffee is definately some of the best coffee I've ever had. We had a pizza dinner which was awesome cause I've been having a huge pizza craving lately! Today was the last day we had to spend with koinonia. The friendships I've made over the past few years have never died so it's always sad to say goodbye for now. They are some of the most selfless people I have ever met. 






No comments:

Post a Comment