Monday 11 August 2014

Guatemala Day 6

Today was the day we left Zaragoza. Some of the kids sang for us after their music class before we left. It was absolutely beautiful. As we left the town, I felt overwhelmed. I wish I could offer these kids the love and attention they need all the time and knowing that I can't give them that absolutely breaks my heart. 


We spent the rest of the day with the koinonia youth group from Guatemala Chinese alliance church. We went to Panajachel to kayak in this beautiful lake that was surrounded by 3 volcanoes. It was absolutely breathtaking! After that we went to eat together. And we a lot of war. Like I kid you not, A LOT OF MEAT. 


We spent the evening playing games and just blessing one a other the light prayer. So stoked for church service tomorrow! The girls from oasis orphanage will be leading worship!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment